Enjoy 40,000 square feet of indoor fun.
Big Splash Adventure offers a group discount of $19.99 per person for groups of 20 people or more. To be considered for a group discount, please fill out our Group Inquiry Form and review our Group Rules. Please verify your email address is correct as most communication will take place via email. After form completion, agent will communicate within 7 days.
** Groups are NOT honored 3/17-4/17
GROUP RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Day passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Everyone entering the park must have a pass.
2. Full payment is due at time of reservation.
3. Reservations are to be submitted 2 weeks in advance.
4. The entire group must be handled and paid for by one person.
5. Liability waivers need to be filled out online.
6. All food orders are to be submitted 7 days prior to the event.
7. NO outside food or beverage is permitted inside Big Splash Adventure. No toys, floats, etc. allowed.
8. Group chaperones are solely responsible for the safety of the group and must conduct themselves in a mature and dependable manner.
9. Group chaperones will properly supervise their groups and always maintain orderly behavior. All facility/activity rules and guidelines must be obeyed. Group chaperones and participants will cooperate with Big Splash staff to ensure compliance with rules and policies.
10. Group leaders will not assume that the presence of lifeguards or other Big Splash staff in any way relieves them of responsibility.
11. Group will leave area clean.
12. Trip supervisor agrees that all participants and chaperones of group will follow all facility rules and guidelines. Any group or participant not following these rules and guidelines will have their activity terminated immediately with no monetary refund.
13. Height restrictions on all water park rides are strictly enforced.
14. Day Pass guests are required to bring their own towel.
15. If bringing own life jacket or puddle jumper, it must be Coast Guard approved.
16. Lockers are available for rent in the water park. Big Splash Adventure is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you agree to these terms, please use the link below to fill out our Group Inquiry Form