The Outdoor Leisure Pool is open to guests starting Memorial Day Weekend and it closes after Labor Day Weekend. The pool provides a great atmosphere for sun bathing in our lounge chairs or to sit back and read a book while the kids swim. The Outdoor Leisure Pool has a basketball goal and water basketballs. This pool has a zero depth entry which means it starts with a slope much like the shoreline at the beach. Spraying geysers and splashing water elements are also included at this pool.
Maximum Depth: 4 ft.
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- Guests must be over 46" tall in bare feet to participate without restrictions.
- Guests between 40" and 46" must wear a lifejacket to participate.
- Guests under 40" tall must wear a lifejacket AND be accompanied by an adult.
- This pool has a zero depth entry. This means that it has a sloped entry much like the shoreline at the beach.
- No running, jumping, horseplay or diving into the pool.
- Guests should not hang on the basketball goals.
- Inner Tubes are NOT permitted in this pool.
- No glass containers permitted in the pool area.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear an approved swim diaper. Swim diapers are available for purchase inside the Seaside Market.
- Enter & Exit only at the designated areas.
- We recommend that you do not participate in the Outdoor Leisure Pool if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.