Silver Beard’s Revenge is a thrill slide. Rider will accelerate down the enclosed 54” diameter slide on single or double inner tubes. During the ride, riders will be thrust into a large bowl where your inner tube will spiral towards the center. The slide then finishes with a splash down in run-out.
Maximum Depth: 13.5 inches
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- Guests must be 46” tall in bare feet to participate alone.
Guests must be 42" tall in bare feet to participate with an adult.
- Inner tubes are required.
- One rider on single tubes and 2 riders on double tubes.
- Follow the directions of the lifeguard at all times.
- Remove jewelry, sandles, aquasocks, glasses, & goggles before riding. Glasses may be worn if they have a tight fitting strap. Straps available at the Seaside Market.
- Swimwear with metal buttons, rivets, or zippers are not permitted on the slide.
- Lifejackets may not be worn while riding the slide.
- No head first sliding, rotating, tumbling, standing, kneeling, or stopping.
- Remain seated & centered in the tube with feet forward.
- Hold onto the handles at all times.
- For your safety, guests must be able to climb the steps of the slide tower with little or no assistance.
- For your safety, riders must be able to demonstrate upper torso control and the ability to maintain both a seated posture and center of gravity.
- Exit the run-out quickly & carefully.
- We recommend that you do not participate in the Silver Beard’s Revenge if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.